Home

Why can I see infrared light

Infrared light is often used in astronomy because it can perceive objects that would be too faint to detect in visible light. While it is difficult for humans to see infrared light, some animals, like snakes and bedbugs, can detect it. What is ultraviolet light All light is a subclass of a larger form of energy called electromagnetic radiation. You can't see EM radiation with a wavelength shorter than around 730 nanometers, or what our brains perceive as red. However, your camera doesn't have the same limits, and will pick up the infrared light and try to display it just like any other light Using cells from the retinas of mice and people, and infrared lasers, the group found that when laser light pulses rapidly, light-sensing cells in the retina sometimes get a double hit of infrared.. Infrared Sight The human eye can detect the visible spectrum of the electromagnetic spectrum — a range of wavelengths between 390 to 700 nanometers. This is why scientists have always assumed that infrared light, a type of electromagnetic radiation with longer wavelengths than visible light, has been invisible to the human eye

Using cells from the retinas of mice and people, and powerful lasers that emit pulses of infrared light, the researchers found that when laser light pulses rapidly, light-sensing cells in the.. To detect infrared light on your own, gather a remote control and a device that records video. Depending on your preferences, you can use a smartphone, camera, and video recorder. Choose a remote control that has a small light bulb at the top, which emits infrared light when you press a button Infrared light can make an entire molecule vibrate, which is what we call heat. (It's easier to make a whole molecule vibrate because molecules are big and floppy, while the electrons are held near their atoms on a short, stiff leash.

Why can't I see infrared or ultraviolet light

Under certain conditions, if the infrared light is intense enough, and near enough to the typical visible spectrum the human may be able to see infrared light, generally as a dim red glow. These are normally only obtainable in laboratory situations, however. (source: The Sensitivity of the Human Eye to Infra-Red Radiation Light is actually being emitted, but in the infrared range — a range that humans can't see on their own. This sort of flashlight is most commonly used in the context of active night vision, in which the users are also wearing or using other night vision technology that allows them to see previously imperceptible lights

Can Thermal Imaging See Through Walls? And Other Common

Infrared waves, or infrared light, are part of the electromagnetic spectrum. People encounter Infrared waves every day; the human eye cannot see it, but humans can detect it as heat. A remote control uses light waves just beyond the visible spectrum of light—infrared light waves—to change channels on your TV Infrared light is a type of energy your eyes can't see, but your body can feel as heat. Red light is similar to infrared, but you can see it. Red light therapy is also called low-level laser.. The LED's on the Nuve are mostly Infrared. We can't see them, but the are working. Here are some examples and interesting science experiments that show this The detection of infrared light is highly dependent on the heat signature. The heat energy often emits itself as a wave. Most of the emission isn't within the visible range of normal humans (it's not visible at all in many cases!). In short, the heat energy emission works in the infrared region of the wave spectrum

Infrared LED's - Why can I see red? The Infrared LED's will glow a dim red which the human eye can see. This is just the light spectrum which the infrared lights in the camera use, they give the camera the best possible night vision as this spectrum is seen much brighter by the technology inside the camera; giving you better night vision 6. Playing with IR like that is a bit dangerous because human eyes are not sensitive to it, but it can do lots of damage. Especially when things are otherwise dark (like if you're trying to see IR). Humans can see in the near UV, but it's usually blocked by the lens which becomes more opaque to UV as you get older So from experimenting with that, I think humans can see infrared light to a certain point. The flashes of light were red, so I guess infrared really is red. It would make sense too, because it is called infraRED. Although the prefix infra means below. It is a dark red that I see. Infra means below, so infraRED is below red, so that must. Visible light has a wavelength of between 400nm and 700nm (a nanometer is so small that we can fit 1,000,000,000 in just 1 meter). We can only see the EM radiation in this range. At 700nm and longer, we enter the realm of infrared radiation. Why can mobile phone cameras see infrared? Most cameras are designed to capture an image of.

I came across an interesting phenomenon related to infrared light (IR) while I was making my previous video and thought I could share it with you. I was reco.. Visible light coming from the stars is obscured by the dust and gas, but infrared light coming from the stars passes right though it. Infrared images often show more details about the structure of objects in space because it lets us see through surrounding gas and dust Infrared Lights Always Flashing + Face ID. My iPhone 11Pro constantly sends out flashing infrared lights, in addition to a radar-like dish of infrared light from the right corner area, which I believe is the flash illuminator for Face ID. The lights are 'under' the illuminated screen, when on; near the 'notch'; everywhere See the picture above in which the infrared LED light is concentrated on one side of my face and the other 2 strips are near my forehead. 1.0.2 See my face here at looks uneven because my placement of Red Light Therapy was concentrated on one side of the face, see my complete face below and noticed that one side is sagging while the other side.

See Like a Snake | Animal Superpowers - YouTubeInfrared radiation

infrared - why could i see IR light in a camera

1. ate images in the dark. The filter sits between the camera's lens and sensor, allowing visible light to pass through in the daytime while blocking out infrared wavelengths
  2. If you see the light chart above you'll see that the wavelengths are shorter on the left and get longer on the right. Every other wavelength of light is not absorbed as heat in your cells; which is why infrared is used in saunas and is the type of heat that you feel from the sun
  3. Because it is difficult to emit a single frequency of light (using a laser is one way to emit a single frequency) and the technology behind the LED, the remote produces something similar to a Normal Distribution of frequencies. Given that the remotes output near-IR light, this means some of this distribution will fall into the visible spectrum
  4. The experimenters modified the ERG, which is open-source on the Internet, to only flash light in infrared wavelengths, longer than 730 nanometers (visible light ranges from 400 to 730)
  5. An IR remote control sends out infrared light signals. You can't see infrared lights with your eyes, however, it may be visible with the use of a digital camera, some mobile phone cameras, or a camcorder. Note: An IR remote control will have an (IR) symbol on it, except for the IR remote controls of Android TV™ devices released in 2016
  6. Infrared light is widely used in factories and for heating and lasers. The near-infrared waves do not feel hot and pose a danger to the skin and eyes. Human skin feels pain when exposed to excessive heat, while the eyes may not be as sensitive. Thus, closing your eyes may not help in reducing damage from infrared rays
  7. This is why scientists have always assumed that infrared light, a type of electromagnetic radiation with longer wavelengths than visible light, has been invisible to the human eye. Because infrared light has less energy than the colors we see in the visible spectrum, it can't activate photoreceptors in the eye

Humans Can See Infrared Light, Scientists Say Biology

The discovery of infrared light can be traced back to Sir Frederick William Herschel, who conducted an experiment in the 1800s measuring the temperature changes between the colors of the. This can make distant objects very dim (or invisible) at visible wavelengths of light, because that light reaches us as infrared light. Credit: Uncyclopedia. For very high redshifts (ie, the farthest objects from us), that visible light is generally shifted into the near- and mid-infrared part of the electromagnetic spectrum Infrared light—light whose wavelength is longer than our eyes can detect—exists all around us. But we do not see it. Yet. Scientists have engineered some proteins to see infrared. New.

They repeated previous experiments in which infrared light had been seen, and they analyzed such light from several lasers to see what they could learn about how and why it sometimes is visible Honestly though, I can see the near to red band of IR too. Helps to have a blue filter to look through. Its probably around 700-750nm, I'm sure you can not see 1200nm though. Maybe the bandwidth of the emitted IR-light was a little more broad than usual, so you could see the higher peaks into the red frequency

Infrared light does not create Vitamin D, but has a host of other benefits (especially deep pain relief) which we'll go over in a moment. Because sunlight, or ultraviolet light, is such a broad spectrum, it contains both healthy and unhealthy rays that can cause sunburn and skin damage. Infrared light is a much narrower, isolated spectrum. Now, it's not that you can see the picture more clearly with infrared, because you can't see the bag. On the other hand, in visible light, you can only see the bag. The thing is, it isn't necessarily clearer to see in infrared; it just lets us see different things. We're looking at light emitted in different wavelengths, depending on the object

Why does purple light appear blue in cameras? - Quora

The sun throws off a number of ray's or lights, and one of those rays is the wonderful infrared light, infrared light is also the healthiest light possible. Here's the big issue with the sun.It, as you'll be aware, has it's negatives, and that negative is the dreaded Uv rays the sun throws off, and we all know what that can do The Benefits of Using Red Light Therapy. Red light is a form of therapy that helps boost your production of collagen, a known anti-aging force, and enhance your overall health and wellness through: Improving your quality of sleep while reducing insomnia. Reducing joint pain and inflammation. Enhancing muscle recovery Light of shorter or longer wavelengths doesn't excite our eyes' receptors — so we can't see anything beyond red (infrared) or violet (ultraviolet) on the electromagnetic spectrum of light. You.

Humans can't see infrared. That's why we fear animals like snakes, bed bugs, and the Predator. No longer must we live with this fear! Scientists have shown that, under certain circumstances, our. Everything emits a tiny bit of light. It's not visible to the human eye because it is in the infrared spectrum. But the type and amount of light emitted changes with temperature. So animals or technologies that can perceive infrared can also see how hot or cold something is. Scientists can learn a lot about objects by sensing their temperature Night-useful spectral range techniques can sense radiation that is invisible to a human observer. Human vision is confined to a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum called visible light.Enhanced spectral range allows the viewer to take advantage of non-visible sources of electromagnetic radiation (such as near-infrared or ultraviolet radiation)

The Human Eye Can See Infrared Light, Plus 5 Other Things

1. Some basic evidence exists [19] of direct red light therapy helping to boost function in snakes and lizards. Reptiles, being cold-blooded, typically need external heat to survive, something which infrared light can provide. Much like birds, any sort of reptile will be healthier under red light (compared to other colours), provided it comes with enough heat
  2. The human eye can see more that we thought, researchers have found. It had previously been believed the human eye cannot see infrared light, in the same way we can't see X-Rays and radio waves
  3. Infrared light falls just outside the visible spectrum, beyond the edge of what we can see as red. Sir William Herschel first discovered infrared light in 1800. He split light into a rainbow (called a spectrum ) by passing sunlight through a prism, and then placed a thermometer in different colors in that spectrum
  4. An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses light to create heat. This type of sauna is sometimes called a far-infrared sauna — far describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body
  5. It also depends on what they mean by 'still seeing in a perfectly dark room'. Because seeing infrared light is still seeing with light, just not in a wavelength humans can see. And using night vision goggles and an infrared flashlight (or even your TV remote), you can definitely see in a mirror fine
  6. I suspect it's probably just very dim visible light, looks like the stars are humanize cannot see, but that show up under NV so clearly. But if you want to unpack your IR theory, I'd love to hear it

Human eye can see 'invisible' infrared light -- ScienceDail

Using infrared light for red light therapy may be more likely to cause side effects because unlike LED light, infrared is also thermal energy. Side effects can generally be linked to overheating is tissues, which may cause burning. This would be a type of thermal burn, not like sunburn which is canused by Ultra violet light Most people can't easily see light shorter than 380 nanometres because the lens of the eye absorbs it. If the lens is missing or removed, often due to cataracts, light below the violet range isn. Can infrared see shadows? So if you can a source of light and an object that is obstructing the path of the light,then a shadow is created. The source of light could be an infrared light.IR light is invisible to human eye. Yes, it casts a shadow which is only visible using a device which detects infrared light, like your phones camera Simply put, hogs see a smaller spectrum of color than humans. Hogs can see low wavelength light fairly well (blue light) but as the wavelength increases, they have a more difficult time visually perceiving the light. Red and green light fall into the category of higher wavelengths which is why hogs have more difficulty recognizing it Red light therapy uses wavelengths of light between 625nm and 1100nm. Visible red light is between 620 and 750nm. Although the range 700 nm to 750 nm have been found to have limited biochemical activity and are not often used. Near-infrared therapy lights used for therapy emit anywhere between 750nm and 1100nm

We can't see it, but infrared (IR) light is actually all around us. IR cameras detect these invisible wavelengths, and use infrared light to illuminate images in the dark. Most IR cameras have a series of infrared LEDs (often situated around the lens) that transmit infrared light at night, or whenever the camera switches to night mode Infrared light is just beyond the range of human vision at 730nm. Although we cannot see it, we can feel infrared radiation as warmth. For instance, a glowing charcoal emits red light in the visible spectrum and infrared light that we sense as heat. Every object emits infrared radiation from its surface The World Looks Different Through an Infrared Camera. There are only two ways you can see something in the world. The first is to have an object that emits light. The light from this object then.

the red infrared light on the top left of the phone where there is those two little sensor holes you can barely see. in the right sensor hole the tiny red light just randomly went on on my girlfriends droid pro shes had it for two weeks and it just went on today. it is a dim red light it also happened to my droid 2 global after having it for a week after a couple hours i reset my phone because. Because they can't see the light, people often make a mistake when coupling an infrared illuminator to a CCTV camera. They do not face the illuminator completely away from the camera. You may not be able to see the light, but your camera can. If the IR light overlaps the camera's field of view, the camera whites out. Where can I get durable. Bees can see infrared light and also ultraviolet rays. Bees are trichromatic. This means that they have three photoreceptors in their eyes that make color combinations - blue, green and ultraviolet. Flowers look completely different when placed under UV light, but because bees can see Ultraviolet rays, that's not a problem for them

How to See Infrared Light: 10 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHo

Near-infrared (near-IR) - Closest to visible light, near-IR has wavelengths that range from 0.7 to 1.3 microns, or 700 billionths to 1,300 billionths of a meter.; Mid-infrared (mid-IR) - Mid-IR has wavelengths ranging from 1.3 to 3 microns. Both near-IR and mid-IR are used by a variety of electronic devices, including remote controls.; Thermal-infrared (thermal-IR) - Occupying the largest part. Now, I browsed through some pictures of planetary nebulae. Mostly from Hubble and such. I know that they synthesize their images by combining infrared + visible light + uv-light, but I still can't comprehend why these telescopes are able to see INSIDE a nebulae when the shape of mentioned nebulae are spherical

Pythons can also see infrared light, but instead of using the two large pits on their faces to see it, they use a series of very small depressions near their lips to detect the light. Some animals that are able to see infrared light include: Green tree pythons. Eyelash vipers. Eastern diamondback rattlesnakes Well, currently most security cameras use the infrared light for the night vision. If you want both night vision and virtually invisible monitoring with no light at all, here is a trick to help you hide the IR glow: Disable the IR lights following the above steps and install a supplemental IR illuminator to help the camera see at night

January 4, 2020. Cats cannot see infrared light because it is not part of the visible spectrum. In this way cats are identical to humans except there MAY be a difference in that it is said that cats might be able to see ultraviolet light (UV). Both cats and humans can see light in the visible spectrum. The chart below shows the wavelengths of. The Human Eye Can See in Ultraviolet When the Lens is Removed. Apr 17, 2012 6 Comments. You may have heard that digital cameras can be made sensitive to infrared light by removing the IR. Infrared Light, Serfory 275W Near Infrared Heat Lamp for Pain Red Light Therapy Standing Lamp Set - 110v/60hz 3.7 out of 5 stars 171 $139.99 $ 139 . 99 ($139.99/Count) $149.90 $149.9 Infrared or infrared light is electromagnetic radiation and invisible to the human eye since its wavelengths are longer than those of visible light. However, it can be detected as heat. For instance, a typical remote control uses infrared light waves beyond the visible spectrum of light Remember that infrared light is essentially heat. And that while your eyes may not be able to pick up the warmth of your arm underneath the cooler plastic of the bag, an infrared camera can. An infrared camera can see right through the bag! Credit: NASA/IPAC. And this is how the infrared telescope works as well

IR light is still visible light in a room, just not visible to the eye. You are seeing the refraction of the light as it passes through the lens. If you look at the spectrum of light, InfraRED is the next wavelength right beside RED. You can turn the IR emitter off, but you will not get depth Why can we see infrared light, which is normally invisible, when it was recorded or is being viewed in the viewfinder of a camera? I understand the fact that the camera is sensible to that light frequency. However, it's strange to me the fact that it's displayed as a white light, which has a different frequency than infrared.. Infrared radiation can damage crucial proteins that facilitate the normal function and passage of ions and enzymes through the lens. This could reduce the clarity of the lens [ 37 ]. Skin and eye damage are the most likely adverse effects of infrared light therapy. This technique is otherwise considered very safe Infrared. If you could see infrared light, you would see a world of temperature—not color. Any object that has a temperature radiates in the infrared part of the spectrum (even ice)

[2021] BEST Infrared Saunas REVIEWED - See Which Is RankedNow you see it now you don't

optics - Why can't we see infrared light? - Physics Stack

Full-spectrum light includes many colors, including wavelengths we can't see, but only a select range of red and near-infrared light is clinically therapeutic for the purposes of PBM. A legit light therapy device uses medical-grade LEDs to deliver clinical doses of light power to your skin, without heat, excess UV rays, drugs, chemicals, or. Just as with visible light, a particular wavelength of infrared light can vary in intensity from just above black (shadows) to near saturation (highlights). How each wavelength and intensity of the infrared light is translated into the visible light we can see depends a lot on the purpose and intended usage of the infrared image However if the LED light is within this range you can assume that it is visible by insects. Furthermore, there was little evidence of insect attraction to infrared radiation. Below is a figure depicting the wavelengths and their corresponding colors. Note how on the second figure (labeled figure 3) lights contain many different wavelengths

Can someone see infrared or UV light? - Quor

With red light therapy, there is no exposure to UV rays that could damage the skin and the cells, like a tanning booth can. Red light can also be seen by the naked eye, but infrared cannot. Infrared light therapy can be defined as a therapy to help with both acute and chronic pain. According to News Medical The visual system has a preference for flash rates of 10 Hz (brightness appears to be enhanced when a light is flashed at this frequency.) You can see this in the above figure which, regardless of. With a specially engineered implant, rats can now see infrared light. Eric T . Brain implant lets rats 'see' infrared light. By Hanae Armitage Oct. 21, 2015 , 9:00 PM answer. #2. Fishfur. 3 years ago. Freshwater fish can, indeed, see infrared. They can red-shift their vision to better see in murky water. It's really quite interesting, involving a different form of Vitamin A and the visual pigments in their eye. But I would be very surprised if the camera caused the fish to ruin its tail The reason we see light is because we have special cells in our eye (rods and cones I believe) that interact with the photons we see and converts it into an electrical signal that our brain interprets and makes images out of. The reason we see only a limited range of the electromagnetic spectrum (ROYGBIV colors) is because these cells have.

What Is an IR Flashlight? (with picture

Infrared Waves Science Mission Directorat

1. ator. A surrounding surface like the wall could reflect the light back unto the camera lens. The problem is that the surface that's reflecting the IR light doesn't even have to be directly in the view of the camera
  2. To test whether a camera is switching to night mode, you can place your finger over the light sensor. The light sensor is a small circle usually found below the lens. If the camera switches to night mode, you will hear a click inside the camera and see a series of red infrared bulbs turn on around the lens
  3. ating the area. On a visible spectrum scale, red light can be found near infrared, at a range of 620 nm to 750 nm. Infrared ranges between 700 nm to 1mm, which is the start of the non-visible beams on the chart
  4. To see beyond this range we need instruments and cameras that can detect and then translate invisible radiation into the familiar colors of the rainbow. Color-infrared (CIR) imagery uses a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum known as near infrared that ranges from 0.70 μm to 1.0 μm (0.7 to 1.0 micrometers or millionths of a meter), just.
  5. utes away.There's probably no definite answer because the brighter and bigger the object (and the darker the surrounding and the clearer the air), the greater the distance from which you.

Red Light Therapy: Effectiveness, Treatment, and Risk

1. Different devices have different amounts of filtering on different cameras. My iPhone XS shows infrared pretty clearly on both front and back cameras. iPad Pro (9.7) and iPhone 6 Plus show infrared on the back camera faintly and on the front camera clearly. iPod Touch 5 shows it on the front camera very clearly but not at all on the back camera
  2. The only time the infrared light in a remote is lit is during a key press. The TV has no infrared light; it has an infrared receiver instead. Many digital cameras and cellphones can detect infrared lights, however, so you can check to see if the bulb in the remote is working by viewing it thru the camera on your camcorder or phone
  3. . Some handheld devices can also be used per therapy region within 3-5
  4. Infrared light penetrates to the inner layers of the skin at about 2 to 7 centimeters deep. Hence, it reaches the muscles, nerves and even the bones
  5. The amount of light needed to see a picture is referred to as Lux. The lower the Lux the better the camera can see in low light. Infrared LED cameras are considered to be rated 0 Lux, meaning they can see with zero light. What is the maximum distance I can see? The distance you can see will greatly depend on the quality of the camera lens, the.

Infrared Light - Why can't you see it - YouTub

Is near infrared light safe for eyes? NIR light is safe but effective. Within near-infrared wavelengths, light can penetrate eyes at maximal level, but absorption of light by cornea and lens is at minimal level (approximately 10%) 95. What are the benefits of far infrared? Improve blood circulation and skin complexion Here's why. While Realtors/agents used to avoid inspectors who used infrared cameras in the past, today they seek out inspectors who not only use an infrared camera but are certified to do so, including how to interpret the thermal images. We see visible light pictures with our eyes and capture those images with digital cameras What is near infrared (NIR) light? Near infrared light is electromagnetic radiation (with the wave length of 700-1400 nm) within the electromagnetic spectrum. It is mostly invisible to the naked eye, even if emitted with a high power density. Do the units come with instructions? Yes, there is a manual provided within every device packaging Aesmed Red Light Therapy Lamp with Light Socket and Goggles for Home Use, LED Instrument 54W 18 LED Infrared Light Therapy Device, can be Used to Relax The Body and Skin Health, Black. 3 Count (Pack of 1) 3.9 out of 5 stars. 10 Infrared light lies between the visible and microwave portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. Infrared light has a range of wavelengths, just like visible light has wavelengths that range from red light to violet. Near infrared light is closest in wavelength to visible light and far infrared is closer to the microwave region of the electromagnetic spectrum

How to See Infrared Light without a Camera: Ideas that

With an infrared camera or infrared filter, you can also execute technical art examination because certain pigments are sensitive to infrared light. Then, of course, there's the creative use. For example, photographer Sandro Martini uses IR photography to capture his images as if they were fine-art paintings Unlike the sun, tanning beds emit only the damaging frequencies with no protective red or near-infrared light. And in the absence of red and near-infrared light, ultraviolet radiation becomes increasingly harmful. This is why tanning beds are considered dangerous and known to cause cancer

Infrared LED's - Why can I see red

As mentioned, false colour infrared is not to everyone's taste, so if you just want to shoot black & white, Kelvin recommends a 720 or 830nm conversion. 'You don't have to faff about with lens filters, so you can see why not everyone goes for full spectrum.' If you want to experiment with false colour, Kelvin recommends a 590m conversion, which produces golden yellow leaves or bright. The full range of wavelengths, extending from gamma rays to long radio waves, is referred to as the electromagnetic spectrum. Colors that we see are only a very small part of the light spectrum. We can't see the IR light from a television remote, and we feel infrared radiation from heat lamps and electric heaters Applies to: All Reolink cameras that support Infrared lights option By default, the infrared LEDs on the cameras are set to Auto.. They will be automatically turned on in dim environment. If you there is enough illumination, you may choose to turn off the Infrared LED.You may also choose to turn off the Status LED if you don't want others to see it The proximity sensor may use, sound, light, infrared radiation (IR), or electromagnetic fields to detect a target, depending on the type of sensor. So with the case of the iPhone 12 proximity sensor... Most people's eyes can't see the red blinking proximity sensor on iPhone 12. So that means your eyes must be very good Infrared film 'sees' the object because the Sun (or some other light source) shines infrared light on it and it is reflected or absorbed by the object. You could say that this reflecting or absorbing of infrared helps to determine the object's 'color' - its color being a combination of red, green, blue, and infrared

Jackie Stevens Images: Blog

I can see in infrared

As can be seen in Fig.1, the blue cones are actually pretty sensitive to near-UV. It appears that the lens absorbs much of the UV, rendering UV light useless to humans with healthy eyes (Griswold & Stark, 1992). Infrared (IR) sensitivity in snakes is mediated by pit organs and not via the eyes The wavelength of visible light that the human eye can see is very limited in range and generally renders IR invisible to the human eye. Only under very specific conditions and settings can Infrared light be made to be seen by the human eye, however, we can feel it as heat

If Infrared not visible, why the red LEDs? - Electrical

Humans can't see UV light, but clothing brighteners reflect it and convert it into blue light, which we can see. Still, it's doubtful deer see UV colors the way we see objects glowing under black lights. In addition, don't confuse UV light with infrared light Infrared light in the electromagnetic spectrum starts at the absolute limit of around 700nm and goes to 1mm in wavelength. There is no overlap with any infrared electromagnetic energy with any. - How far can I see at night? Are the images still clear? - Can I see the infrared light? - How do I know if the infrared light is turned on? - How can I turn off the pilot light located at the camera's front side? - Why does the blue light keep blinking? - Do I need Wi-Fi to use my YI home camera? - Do I need to use an LED lamp at night

Alien UFO Sightings